Matthew 27:62-66 ASV
(62) Now on the morrow, which is the day after the Preparation, the chief priests and the Pharisees were gathered together unto Pilate,
(63) saying, Sir, we remember that that deceiver said while he was yet alive, After three days I rise again.
(64) Command therefore that the sepulchre be made sure until the third day, lest haply his disciples come and steal him away, and say unto the people, He is risen from the dead: and the last error will be worse than the first.
(65) Pilate said unto them, Ye have a guard: go, make it as sure as ye can.
(66) So they went, and made the sepulchre sure, sealing the stone, the guard being with them.
Matthew 28:11-15 ASV
(11) Now while they were going, behold, some of the guard came into the city, and told unto the chief priests all the things that were come to pass.
(12) And when they were assembled with the elders, and had taken counsel, they gave much money unto the soldiers,
(13) saying, Say ye, His disciples came by night, and stole him away while we slept.
(14) And if this come to the governor's ears, we will persuade him, and rid you of care.
(15) So they took the money, and did as they were taught: and this saying was spread abroad among the Jews, and continueth until this day.
And Jehovah appointeth a great fish to swallow up Jonah, and Jonah is in the bowels of the fish three days and three nights.
(38) Then answered certain of the scribes and Pharisees, saying, 'Teacher, we will to see a sign from thee.'
(39) And he answering said to them, 'A generation, evil and adulterous, doth seek a sign, and a sign shall not be given to it, except the sign of Jonah the prophet;
(40) for, as Jonah was in the belly of the fish three days and three nights, so shall the Son of Man be in the heart of the earth three days and three nights.
(Matthew 27:63 CLV) saying, "Lord, we are reminded that that deceiver said while still living, 'After three days shall I be roused.'"
(Mark 8:31 CLV) And He begins to teach them that the Son of Mankind must be suffering much and be rejected by the elders and the chief priests and the scribes, and be killed and after three days rise."
(Mark 9:31 CLV) For He taught His disciples and said to them that "The Son of Mankind is being given up into the hands of men, and they will be killing Him. And, being killed, after three days He will be rising."
(Mark 10:34 CLV) and will be scoffing at Him, and spitting on Him, and scourging Him, and killing Him, and after three days He will be rising."
Matthew 20:17-19 CLV
(17) Now Jesus, being about to go up into Jerusalem, took aside the twelve disciples privately. And on the road He said to them:
(18) "Lo! we are going up into Jerusalem, and the Son of Mankind will be given up to the chief priests and scribes, and they will be condemning Him to death.
(19) And they will be giving Him up to the nations, to scoff at and scourge and crucify. And the third day He will be roused."
And they will give Him over to the foreigners in order to sport with and to whip and to crucify and to the third day He will be risen.
Matthew 20:19 ACLT