The Key verse about the day of the Resurrection in the KJV leads to eternal death because many believers switch to Sunday as the official day of worship based on the fake news of the KJV and other translations which places the Resurrection on a Sunday.
The translations who stick to the narrative of the Greek manuscripts lead to eternal life because they report the correct day of the Resurrection which was on a Saturday.
Matthew 28:1 LITV
(1) But late in the sabbaths, at the dawning into the first of the sabbaths, Mary the Magdalene and the other Mary came to gaze upon the grave.
Matthew 28:1 YLT
And on the eve of the sabbaths, at the dawn, toward the first of the sabbaths, came Mary the Magdalene, and the other Mary, to see the sepulchre.
Matthew 28:1 Latin
(1) vespere autem sabbati quae lucescit in primam sabbati venit Maria Magdalene et altera Maria videre sepulchrum
Matthew 28:1 Coverdale
(1) Upon the euenynge of the Sabbath holy [daye], which dawneth ye morow of the first daye of ye Sabbathes, came Mary Magdalene and ye other Mary, to se ye sepulcre.
Matthew 28:1 KJV
(1) In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre.
Matthew 28:1 ASV
(1) Now late on the sabbath day, as it began to dawn toward the first [day] of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre.
Matthew 28:1 KJV-1611
(1) In the ende of the Sabbath, as it began to dawne towards the first [day] of the [weeke], came Mary Magdalene, and the other Mary, to see the sepulchre.
Luke 11:29-30 KJ3(29) But the crowds pressing on Him, He began to say, This generation is evil. It seeks a miraculous sign, and a sign will not be given to it, except the sign of Jonah the prophet. (30) For even as Jonah became a miraculous sign to the Ninevites, so also the Son of Man will be to this generation.Matthew 12:38-40 KJ3(38) Then some of the scribes and Pharisees answered, saying, Teacher, we desire to see a sign from You. (39) But answering, He said to them, An evil and adulterous generation seeks a sign, and a sign shall not be given to it, except the sign of Jonah the prophet.(40) And even as “Jonah was in the belly of the huge fish three days and three nights,” so shall the Son of Man be in the heart of the earth three days and three nights. Jon. 1:17
Jesus sent disciples to go make ready the Passover on the day that they killed the Passover, which is Tuesday night that year. Arrest on Tuesday night which is already Wednesday night in Israel because the Jewish Wednesday starts on Tuesday evening at 4 PM.
Third daytime and third nighttime in the tomb on Friday
Trial, condemnation, death before the sabbath of Passover starting on Wednesday evening.
First daytime on Wednesday afternoon until night fall and first night-time in the sepulchre
Early Saturday morning. The women did not find Jesus in the tomb. Jesus was already risen.
Second daytime and second night-time in the tomb on Thursday